Monday, April 11, 2011

Easy Animation Software That Works

While browsing the internet and looking over all the Illusion Mage reviews something really caught my eye. Everyone who has used this software claims it as the best easy animation software on the market. I've yet to find a single negative review on this software. I will share with you a couple of reasons why I believe is making this easy animation program so special but first let me tell you a little bit more about it.
Illusion Mage is 3D rendering and interactive game engine that allows you create 3D models,cartoons, architectures, games and much more. You can also produce animated cartoon movies and you can also draw 3D models.It is even capable of complex shading, realistic physics and particles and even interactive 3D rigging.
See this seems like it would be too much work for me but from my understanding its actually very easy to get used to. See the designer Seth Avery designed it specifically for newbies. This easy animation software includes a 200 page book and also 6 hours of tutorial videos to walk you through the game designing process. You learn everything you need to know about how the software works and where to begin
Seems like some pretty good stuff considering the cheap price tag. I noticed in a lot of the reviews they talked about the top brands like 3D Maya and max being over 3,000 grand. Now if were to get into animation I would probably need to sell my car before that would ever happen. Also this software is recommend by top animation artist from leading European studios and they even use it. People are also say that this software is so much better in every way compared to price heavy top brands and I believe.
Well I say if you are looking for an easy animation program just go get this software. It has exceeded everyone else expectations and has out performed the 3D Maya and max. Here is a review by a real time user and he also has the link to the product so go see for you're through below. Also it has a 100% money back guarantee for 60 days so you cant go wrong. The link below shows a more in depth review. Thank you reading and have a wonderful day!


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5684159

No comments:

Post a Comment